What's new on version 1.2
- MacOS X support.
- revised intelligent completion of formulas
- revised goto cell. It now navigates in occupied cells and is
on the edit pop-up, directly on the work screen.
- selection extending, using the ‘.’ Mode.
- added a few options to the ‘=’ pop-up.
- revised documentation
- fixed a bug with the pop-up helpers (‘=’ and formulas)
on empty cells
- handling of date input (the MDY was not working as it should)
- revised internet site - old netscape navigator support and other
- new payment options. Addition no longer works with PayPal for
- revised evaluation engine: faster and more reliable.
- revision of the progress indicator
- cancel/stop action on opening a large spreadsheet
- much better date handling, including treatment of system dates
formats on the Palm and on MSExcel.
- ### decimal numbers which cannot fit the cell.
- confirmation on extremely long operations (over 2000 cells).
- stability improvment: Addition now can handle on sheets with
over 40.000 cells without breaking.
- better formula autocomplete options.
- better scrolling, on very large sheets the touch area of the
scrollbar is increased.
- The add-in is now also on the Tools menu of MSExcel.
- handling of currency symbol before or after a number.
- arrow key navigation.
- revised move/copy operations: handling of row and column properties.
- goto cell interface bugs
- complete occupation of rows or columns does not break insert/delete
and other operations.
- Add-in handling sheets with dates on 1900/1904 system
- increased the touch area for moving columns
- Sort works
- Copy to clipboard and paste from clipboard is now working as